The Surface Of This Gunite Pool had a very rough surface with small holes and cracks and well established Black Algae was present. The existing pool mosaics were worn and faded.
POOL RENOVATION INCLUDED:
- The entire surface of the pool was acid washed and prepared for the new lining.
- The existing minor holes and cracks in the pool surface were repaired.
- The existing pool mosaics were sanded down.
- The new fibreglass lining was applied with a finishing coat in pale blue.
- Ceramic mosaic pool tiles were applied at the top of the pool around its circumference, on the step area and on the martini seat.
- Non-slip surfacing was applied on the step area.
- The pool water was stored in Porta pools for the duration of the renovation.
MY POOL CLEANER FALLS OFF THE SIDES OF THE POOL:
- The foot pad and disk of the Barracuda Pacer was not sitting firmly on the surface of the pool when in operation.
- The weight on the pool hose had been positioned on the 3rd length of pool hose away from the pool cleaner itself.
- The weight was re-positioned on the length of pool hose closest to the pool cleaner itself.
- The foot pad and disk then sat firmly on the pool surface during operation and the pool cleaner was able to adhere to the sides of the pool.