This Marbelite swimming pool had a very rough surface with an established black algae infestation. Cracks were appearing in the tissue mosaic pattern on the pool.
POOL RENOVATION INCLUDED:
- An acid wash of the entire pool surface and repair of surface cracks and small holes in the pool surface.
- Installation of an expansion joint around the entire circumference of the pool.
- Installation of a new Airflow LED pool light.
- Application of a new Fibreglass lining with a finishing coat in light blue.
- Application of new ceramic mosaic pool tiles around the circumference of the pool and on the step entry area.