This renovation in Constantia was a fibreglass pool shell with fading tissue mosaics. The lining had surface cracks with areas of delamination. Cracks were also appearing between the pool coping and the pool superstructure.
POOL RENOVATION INCLUDED:
- Delaminated and cracked sections of the base lining were cut out and replaced.
- The tissue mosaic tile band was sanded down and replaced with ceramic mosaic tiles. Ceramic tiles were also applied to the step area.
- A top finishing coat in white was applied to the entire pool surface.
- A new Quality Super Blue led pool light was also installed.
- The existing filter sand was replaced with Crystal Sands glass filter medium.