This fibreglass pool in Hout Bay had a painted surface and there were cracks and puncture holes in the lining. As a result the client asked us to prepare a full pool report and later contracted us to attend to the pool renovation.
POOL RENOVATION INCLUDED:
- The cracks and holes were repaired and the entire pool surface was sanded down.
- A new fibreglass lining was applied to the pool and ceramic mosaic pool tiles were applied to the sides, the martini seat and the step area of the pool.
- Non-slip was applied to the martini seat and the step area.
- A Bulldog backwash water saving system was also installed. (This system is fully integrated with the existing pump and filter).
- A self-cleaning chlorinator was installed and the filter sand in the pool filter was replaced with glass sand filter medium.