Pool Renovation Kenilworth.
On the inspection of the existing pool (a fibreglass shell) has a worn surface and faded tissue mosaics. The aimflow return and skimmer box (weir) is also incorrectly positioned.
POOL RENOVATION MEASURES TO BE TAKEN:
- In Light of preparation of the pool surface for the new lining, a new re-configured return line and a new aimflow is installed.
- Ceramic mosaic pool tiles are then applied coupled with a finishing coat in white was applied to the new fibreglass lining.
- As the pictures show, the non-slip surfacing is applied to the step entry area of the pool.
- Again, a Bulldog backwash water saving system is installed.
- Additionally, the pool water is stored in Porta pools during the renovation to preserve water.