This fibreglass swimming pool in Meadowridge had a worn surface and faded fibreglass tissue mosaics.
POOL RENOVATION INCLUDED:
- Repair of surface cracks and holes in the lining.
- Sand down of the entire pool surface and application of a new base lining.
- Application of ceramic swimming pool mosaic tiles around the pool and at the step area.
- Application of non-slip surfaces on the step areas of the pool.
- Application of a light blue top finishing coat to the pool.
- Installation of a Bulldog backwash automatic filter and return system (saves backwash water).
- Installation of a salt water chlorinator.
- The pool water was stored in porta pools during the renovation.
- The filter sand in the pool filter was replaced with glass sand filter medium.