This Gunite swimming pool in Trovato Estate had cracks forming on the pool surface and gaps forming between the coping and the pool superstructure.
POOL RENOVATION INCLUDED:
- Preparation of the host surface for a fibreglass lining.
- The new lining was finished with a final coating in white.
- Non-slip was applied to the pool surface at the step area.
- New ceramic mosaic tiles were applied around the circumference of the pool and on the step area.
- The skimmer box and aimflow were replaced and re-positioned in the pool.
- New suction and return lines from the pool to the pump and filter were installed.
- A new Salt-logic self-cleaning chlorinator was installed.
- An expansion joint was cut into the pool tiles surrounding the swimming pool.