This large Gunite swimming pool had rampant algae infestation with numerous cracks and holes in the pool surface. The poolside coping was worn and had degraded in some places. The weir (skimmer box) and aimflow return were replaced and re-positioned for optimum water circulation. New pools lights were installed on the martini seat and adjacent pool wall.
POOL RENOVATION INCLUDED:
- Extensive sanding down and preparation of the pool surface with repair of the cracks and holes in the surface.
- Application of new pool coping and poolside tiling.
- Installation of the new skimmer box and aimflow return.
- Installation of the new pool lights.
- New piping was laid between the pool and the pump and filter.
- Application of the new fibreglass lining with a finishing coat in pale blue.
- Application of glass mosaic tiles to the sides of the pool and on the step area.