This Gunite pool had received a fibreglass lining some 25 years previously. The pool surface was badly worn with delamination in certain areas. The tissue mosaics were worn and faded.
POOL RENOVATION INCLUDED:
- The areas of delamination were cut out and repaired and the entire pool surface was prepared for the new fibreglass lining.
- The new fibreglass lining was applied with a finishing coat in pale blue.
- New ceramic mosaic pool tiles were applied around the pool and in the step area.
- An expansion joint was installed around the baby pool/step area.
- Non-slip was applied to the step area in the pool.
- The pool water was stored in Porta pools for the duration of the renovation.