This Gunite swimming pool had a very rough, degraded pool surface and the pool was losing water. The return aimflow cover plate was broken and the pool lights were incorrectly positioned.
POOL RENOVATION INCLUDED:
- Cracks and minor holes in the pool surface were repaired.
- The areas where the pool was leaking were identified and repaired.
- The existing pool light assembly was decommissioned and new aimflow pool lights were installed.
- The return line aimflow cover plate was removed and replaced.
- A new Fibreglass lining in light grey was applied to the pool.
- New ceramic mosaic pool tiles were applied around the circumference of the pool and on the step entry area.
- Non-slip was applied to the step entry area.
The pool water was stored in Porta pools for the duration of the renovation.